Annual General Meeting on Sep. 29
Members of the Mann Art Gallery are invited to the Annual General Meeting (2019 year) at the Mann Art Gallery on Tuesday, September 29 at 7:00 pm. The gallery doors will open at 6:00 pm to allow for membership sales and for print copies of the AGM document package to be picked up.
The AGM was postponed in March due to the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. This meeting will take place in person in the Main Gallery and Project Space of the Mann Art Gallery, surrounded by the upcoming exhibition, Why the Caged Bird Sings - Immersive Engagements, a solo exhibition by Cheryl L'Hirondelle, presented by Common Weal Community Arts (opens Sep. 17).
Please observe the following regulations and COVID-19 health and safety protocols in place for the AGM:
1. RSVPs are required to ensure quorum is met, and ensure that maximum indoor capacity of 30 people is not exceeded. Please phone the gallery at 306-763-7080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You must hold a 2020 MAG membership to vote at the AGM. Memberships for this year and next year may be purchased prior to the AGM.
3. Do not visit the Mann Art Gallery if you have any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or have had close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is showing symptoms. Do not visit if you have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
4. Masks are required for this event. Please bring your own, but if needed, disposable masks will be available at the door.
5. Social distancing protocols are in place. Chairs will be spaced 6 feet apart from individuals who are part of different households, and attendees will sanitize their hands upon entering the gallery. Staff will sanitize frequently-touched surfaces.
6. Please note that you are entering the Mann Art Gallery at your own risk.
Common COVID-19 symptoms may include one or more of the following:
fever; cough; headaches; aches and pains; sore throat; chills; runny nose; loss of sense of taste or smell; and shortness of breath or difficulty breathing. Please phone the Saskatchewan Health Line at 811 if you have any questions or concerns about these or any other symptoms.
Thank you very much for assisting us in protecting member and staff health during our AGM.
The Board of Directors is looking forward to introducing new Director/Curator Marcus Miller at this event.
We look forward to seeing you!