The Mann Art Gallery is beginning its annual Membership Campaign and we hope to count on your support for 2017. We strive to foster an accessible, inclusive, and robust arts scene in Prince Albert and area. With your contribution the Gallery is a platform for social growth, production of knowledge, and nourishment of our history and culture.
Sign up for a membership before January 30th, 2017 and receive a free Mann Art Gallery Permanent Collection calendar!
- Receive one or two votes (depending on contribution level) at our Annual General Meeting.
- Receive newsletters detailing exhibitions and events at the gallery.
- Receive invitations to special events, activities, and receptions.
- Free or discounted admission to gallery programs, events, and fundraisers.
- In-house access to our matte cutter, etching press, and digital equipment including a camera, projector, laptop computer, scanner, colour photocopier, and overhead projector. (Contact us for details.)
- Access to our expanding library of books, magazines, and catalogues.
- The opportunity to exhibit and sell your artwork at the gallery's Annual Winter Festival Juried Art Exhibition.
- Receive a free Mann Art Gallery Permanent Collection calendar if membership is paid by January 30th , 2017.
- Knowledge that you have contributed to the cultural vitality of our community.
Patron $1000+ (Two Votes)
Benefactor $500 - $999 (Two Votes)
Sponsor $300 - $499 (Two Votes)
Contributor $100 - $299 (Two Votes)
Family $35 (Two Votes)
Individual $20 (One Vote)
Seniors and Students $15 (One Vote)
The Mann Art Gallery also offers Corporate Sponsorship packages. Contact us for more information.
Funds raised from memberships support programs that engage people of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds. Each year we reach approximately 5,000 people through our education activities, art camps, and professional development workshops. With increased investment we continue to expand and enhance these programs to better serve our community.
Membership forms are available at the Mann Art Gallery.